- ِِِFollow the teaching plan.
- Teach alphabet.
- Teach numbers.
- Teach personal, social and emotional skills.
- Use and organise learning material and resources.
- Use songs, stories and games to motivate children to participate.
- Regularly communicate with parents.
- Determine children that need extra work.
- Evaluate children's performance and progress.
- Adhere to teaching standards and safety regulations.
- Has to be graduated from Language or International School.
- A minimum of 2 years experience is a must.